Emerging Faces - A channel for bringing out beauty from within! Feel free to email me at info@emergingfaces.com if you have any feedback or special requests.



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mineralize Skin Finish

This is my first makeup review in year 2011 and I'm excited like most of us because so far the focus had been on skin.
The only product that I adore and probably can't do without is the M.A.C Mineralize Skin Finish, this is an outstanding product! According to the manufacturer, it is a luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. Smoothes on: adds buffed-up highlights to cheeks, or an overall ultra-deluxe polish to the face. The good thing about the Mineralize Skin finish is that they are highly pigmented and they can be used as eyeshadows, highlighters, bronzers, blusher or cheek contour depending  on your own skin tone and the color of the product - they are very versatile. A little bit goes a long way, so it will last for a long time.
I personally swipe  the "Gold Deposit" on my cheek bones after applying a blush for an instant glow and also for my brides that are after products that offer a perfect glow in one swipe.  This product is baked and therefore will not leave any wet spot when setting the makeup with water/Fix+.


1 comment:

Lola Akindoju said...

Lola
I must admit Mac is great do you have any information about this Bare Escentuals products