Emerging Faces - A channel for bringing out beauty from within! Feel free to email me at info@emergingfaces.com if you have any feedback or special requests.



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Purple Eyeshadow

I've been asked a million times why I love to add purple to my eye makeup and that's why I've chosen to answer the question today before starting 2011 makeup tutorials.
I must say purple is my favorite color and it often reflects in whatever I wear daily; either my accessories, clothing or makeup. To me, the shade of purple doesn't matter whether lilac, violet,  fuchsia, amethyst, eggplant or plum; so far it belongs to the purple family!
For the eye makeup, basically any brand of eyeshadow can achieve the same result but the pallet I use often is pictured below by B.H Cosmetics which works really well with any brand of eyeshadow base. A lighter shade is applied to the inner corner of the eye and the darker shade applied to the outer to give a smokey look. Besides my eyeshadow brush, my fourth finger does a very good job applying all my eye makeup........try it and see!
So many tutorials are lined up for the new year, till then keep the skin healthy and fresh.

Eye Shadow Palette
Moi

No comments: